Something I’ve always valued is generosity. I also have a heart for helping local non-profit and small businesses. After creating websites for my graduate program and Scarrette’s Plaza Cinema in Radford, VA I came to realize how important it is to communicate online in engaging ways. I enjoy this work because it helps businesses reach their goals. Small businesses deserve a high quality website at an affordable price.
I have a Masters of Science - Corporate & Professional Communication from Radford University.
I’ve spent the past 5 years working corporately as a web designer at a large consulting firm, and also as a layout designer at a couple regional magazines. In 2014, I started my own lettering design company, creating logos and calligraphing materials for events. Naturally, my brother and I decided to team up our expertise and experience and launch a web & branding business focused on the small and local community that we both cherish.
I have a Bachelor's of Fine Arts - Graphic Design from Radford University.
We realize the importance of having a successful online presence in this growing digital age. Small businesses sometimes can't afford to spend $20,000 on a re-branding package. And a lot of times they're the ones who need it most.
Growing & maintaining an online audience is imperative to small business owners like ourselves. It’s the difference between staying open, being able to pay that outrageous winter electricity bill, and being able to provide for our families.
So we asked ourselves:
How can we provide responsive and up-to-date design packages for small businesses while keeping a price point under $5,000?
3 defining characteristics:
• We keep it a small, well-connected team
• We’ve partnered with an extremely user-friendly content management system - Squarespace
• We’ve streamlined the process into a 3 week timeline for a set price
- It’s compatible across all platforms: It's already coded and built in a responsive way - so your site looks amazing on every phone, tablet, laptop or computer. You don’t have to worry about building a separate mobile site or app. This is a huge benefit since the majority of your web viewers are using mobile - this makes it that much more important that customers have an intuitive and easy experience finding what they need on your site from any device.
- It has some of the best customer service out there. They are a small team and pride themselves in responding quickly and efficiently. They also offer articles, videos, live chats, and community forums for extra help.
- It maintains beautifully designed templates, so that quality control is never an issue.
- It’s all inclusive - it includes hosting, domain name, plug-ins, newsletters, e-commerce, blogging, social media feeds, calendar and event features, forms, google maps, amazon plugins, donation capabilities, bandsintown and opentable plugins for restaurants, and so much more depending on your needs as a small business.
- It's a website platform & content management system that focuses on being extremely easy to use. So updating content is easy enough that once we’re done you can confidelty maintain it. You won’t need to come back to us whenever you need something updated.
- It has very affordable prices, with hosting plans ranging from $8 to $24 a month. Each plan includes 20+ pages and galleries, 2+ contributors, fully integrated e-commerce, 500+ GB bandwidth, 2+ GB storage, a mobile website and store, a free custom domain, and 24/7 customer support.
We believe in lifting up the whole community by providing quality services, and partnering with other small businesses. By partnering with these businesses we provide you with all the resources you could ever need to build your successful brand. It's also important to us that we funnel business back into our local economy.
WANT TO PARTNER WITH US?
Or are you a local photographer who would like to be added to our photography add-on directory? Fill out this form & let us know a little bit more about you...