Weekly Marketing Tip
The keys to having a successful brand are consistency, quality & a clear vision.
Here are some questions to ask yourself when evaluating your business:
- What are 5 adjectives that describe your brand?
- What are your biggest strengths?
- What are you good at doing that others aren't offering as well as you could?
- Why is your product different?
Every time you post online, add a new product or service, hand out marketing collateral, consider a new marketing opportunity, advertise, or connect with a potential customer ask yourself...
- Does this align with the core mission of my brand?
- Does this fulfill a need that my ideal customer is seeking?
- Will this allow me to reach new people?
- Is this in line with the standard of high quality that I want representing my brand?
We want to hear from you!
How do you define your brand? And what do you want to become better at?
Next week we'll give some tips on finding your ideal client!